Friday 19 October 2018

Recount Writing. My holidays

                           16.10.18
In the holidays me, my mum and dad and aunties, uncles, and
cousins made a hangi.
First we dug up a hole. We jumped in the hole and then we had
some marshmallows in a little fire. It was yum
I had a gold one. My cousin had a black one.
Secondly we played darts. It was cool to play with.
Next we played hide and go seek tag. I was in. I found and
tagged everyone. They hid in my hideout. It was fun playing.
But  2 of my cousins had to go back home. When the hangi was
finished we had to stop playing and have a feed. It was yummm!
After we finished a feed we played spotlight. I was in. I found
Sonny but then we heard something. It was Ariaana, Myer
and Sweyde. Then we started to go on youtube on the tv.
We were watching fortnight but we had to go to sleep. I had
a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment