Wednesday 26 June 2019

Recount Writing - At home.

WALT use the correct structure and language for Recount Writing.                 
 Ratu 25th Pipiri
                      At home 
In the weekend me, my dad and
my brother stayed home.
First I was asking my dad if we can go to Whangarei.
He was always saying no and I said,
“Last weekend you would have let us go.”
Dad said nothing. 
After that, it started to rain and I was like,
“Ohh we’re too late. See we couldn't have gone to Whangarei.” 
Then the rain stopped and then my nan,
my papa, my aunt and my uncle and
my sister bought food out to Awarua for us.
It was fish, sandwiches and meat. It was yum.
My cousin brought 3 dolls. 2 big ones and 1 small one.
I didn't want to play with them,
because they looked scary. 
I went inside and my nan was hiding chocolate.
She only gave me one. I said, “Thank you Nan.”
Then she asked, “Who wants chocolate?” 

Everyone wanted chocolate so they
all came running to Nan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment