Thursday 8 August 2019

My Recont

In the holiday me, my dad, my brother and my sister went to the
movies. We were in Whangarei. We watched the Lion King. 
I had a huge smile on my face when it started. Me and Ariana
went to get popcorn, chocolate and my dad a drink. When we
got back a monkey was lifting up Simba. 
My dad said to me, “This is cool.” I said, Yeah it is.” 
When Simba's dad was killed by Scar. Scar just wanted to be
king. Scar scratched him and pushed off the cliff. 
Scar was Simba’s dads brother. Simba didn’t know Scar pushed
his father off the cliff. He thought he fell off. 

When simba went to his dad scar said to simba run and he was
running fast as hi could scar said to the hyenas kill him and the
hyenas were running fast then simba fell off a cliff and the
hyenas thought he died but hi dident he just passed out a pig
and a weasel saw him the pig said its a lion and the weasel said
its not and when the weasel went up close to simba the weasel
said its a lion run for your life when simba woke up the weasel
said this is all a dream.                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment