Monday 12 April 2021

Clickety-Clack Ciada

 



Clickety-Clack Cicada
In this poem we looked for differe1nt language features. I found soome like onomatapia,verbs,metaphors We have been learning about language features during Literacy. The way we have been doing this is by reading and understanding poems. 


Some of the fetures we spoted in the poems are metaphors, verbs, onomatopoeia, and adjectives. 

This week we read Clickety-Clack Cicada by Jill Brasell.

I found it easy to reconise some of the speech quality such as metaphor, onomatopoeia, and verbs.

I found it hard to track down the similes because it is an area I think I need to work on more.

I really enjoyed learning about metaphors because they make the story more interesting and help to create an image in our mind about what the poet is trying to tell us.

Next time I need to work on talking through about the poem more.

No comments:

Post a Comment