Thursday 8 July 2021

My Digital Day

 We are learning about how we advertise ourselves online. We talked about only posting things online that keeps us safe. We learnd how tagging photos and posts make it easier to find out about someone,so we need to be careful about our posts content. We created a DLO showing our digital day. First I looked at my history and pick a day that I am going to do. Secondly we had to use icons and put them on the island. Thirdly we put foot prints on the island to show our digital footprint.

I noticed that I used Google slides the most that day.

                                                          


2 comments:

  1. Hi cyprus its Soraya from Tautoro school i am a year 8. I really like how you took us step through step on what you have been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete