Friday 10 September 2021

The gods movie making

This week we have been learning about making movies using We video. We learned about different camera angles you can use in your movies to make them more interesting. We learned how to edit our videos useing We video. We used the cutting function to cut out the parts we didnt need. Some of us also added audio to our movies.
We found it easy to record our actions.
We found it challenging to get the timing of our transitions right.
I really enjoyed being able to create what we wanted and being able to work with Dallas.
Next time we could try get the timing right and better sound quality so when we are speaking you can hear us clearly and there is no sound of the wind.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Cyprus, would you please give us access to your second film, I would love to see what you changed. My one tip for you is to use Mid shots for your speaking moments. This would help with the sound and also make your film more interesting for the viewer. Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora My name is Amaziah. I wish I could be a good and be like you. I really enjoyed when you teleported to all of the places and you 2 boys talked in the videos. I really liked your acting and your thinking. In fact that was a good Idea about your movie making blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora My name is Jahnei, I go to Roscommon school. I liked the way you made your sentences longer to give more information about what you did.
    think that maybe you could maybe work on the posting the slide part, because I'm having trouble with viewing your slide, it says request access.
    Nice job on the writing and the blogging. Keep up the good work 👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete